Thursday 15 September 2011

Market update 15/09/2011 by N_Corp.

The market ways wavy and closed 167 above yesterday.
I am a stock trader and as such do not have much interest in commodity market, I have always felt that the potential in stocks is much more than that in commodities; hence the apathy.  Yesterday though, my attention was captured by the 'exponential' rise in gold price in the last 2 months (courtesy Armaan; not for the price rise but for drawing my attention to it.) So I have decided to share it with my readers and pass neither any judgement nor advice over the events. This is a mere presentation of real life events. Charts for a period of 20 yrs, 5yrs and 6 months are produced here. The interested reader can draw his conclusions and future course of action. 




I know what the erudite reader is  thinking and I shall only produce one more chart to present a fuller picture and the vagaries of life. Hope, you shall take the right decision.



No comments:

Post a Comment