Tuesday 13 September 2011

The power of google. by N_Corp

This is just a piece of appreciation that comes straight from my heart (if there is such a thing in here!). Google is a revolution, it has changed the way we live and if I were asked to name an organization that will find its way to being one of the greatest achievements of mankind; no doubt my answer would be GOOGLE.

Coming back to the case at hand, this article has been written to encourage people, who have their own blogs and websites, to use google adsense. Why, you ask? Well a 'dollar' is worth a thousand words. Lemme show you some. I enabled my google adsense for this blog at 1700Hrs. IST on 12th Sept. 2011 and by the end of the day I had approx. $4 in my account. Look for yourself.






This way, google not only supports those who have ideas and knowledge but also makes them independent enough to pursue their goals with the most powerful weapon of all: wealth. For any further help, contact yours truly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment